The website wowen.se and thebinaryjournal.com is operated by the company WOWEN.
- Registered as a private company under the name WOWEN Tech
- Organization number 8606020124
- VAT identification number SE860602012401
- Director and owner: Emma Hager
Working hours: 9am to 6pm.
This site and the domain name are the property of the company WOWEN. The content of the WOWEN site, such as data, information, trademarks, illustrations, logos, videos, and 3D animations, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Any copy, translation, adaptation, distribution, representation or reproduction of the content of the site, in whole or in part, is prohibited and will result in legal proceedings.
We value your integrity
WOWEN, the company responsible for the processing of data on this website, is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy, dedicated to our terms and cookies, aims to give you all the useful information concerning more precisely which cookies are used by our site and which private or non private information we collect from you.
You can modify the choices you have made about cookies relating to your navigation on our site by going to the dedicated screen that we make available to you.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files, often encrypted, that are stored in your browser. They are created for a limited time when a user’s browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website’s server.
The information stored by cookies includes the pages you visit, the type of browser you use, your IP address, and even information you have entered on a site so that you do not have to re-enter it.
They can be of different types depending on their purpose:
- technical cookies essential for connection or allowing identification (avoiding having to identify yourself again when you reuse our sites or our application from the same device without having logged out);
- cookies that offer functionalities to optimise navigation or the appearance of the site (e.g. changes in text size, personalised pages);
- statistical or performance cookies, which make it possible to determine the performance of the site, to establish statistics on the volume of visits and use of content and to detect any malfunctions. The information collected is aggregated in such a way that it is rendered anonymous: these cookies do not collect information about identified individuals;
- advertising cookies to present you with offers and information tailored to your interests when you browse the Internet;
- social network cookies to enable the sharing of specific content.
Cookies may be session-specific, being stored in your browser only during your browsing session, i.e. until you leave the site or application, and being deleted afterwards.
Some of them may also be persistent: they remain in your browser after the session (unless you specifically delete them).
These cookies are used to optimise the site and to collect statistics.
|Name of the cookie||Provider||Purpose||Expires|
|_ga||This cookie collects information about the users and their activities on the website for analysis and reporting.||13 months|
|_gcl_au||This cookie is used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across web sites using their services.It’s the first party cookie for “Conversion Linker” functionality – it takes information in ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page.||3 months|
|_gid||This cookie store and count pageviews for statistic purposes.||1 day|
|_gat_UA-*||This cookie provide technical monitoring for functionality purposes.||Session based||_fbp||This cookie store and track visits across websites, in this case Facebook collects information about your usage and visit on this page, which can then be used by WOWEN in their platform for marketing and communication purposes.||3 months|
Collection of private information
This website collects information from you when you contact WOWEN via a contact form. The collected information may include the following information from you: email adress, physical adress, postal number, phone number. When you visit the site, we also automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser (see above cookie declaration), including your software and hardware details and the requested page.
How WOWEN use your information
- To contact you via email or phone
- Improvements to the website and user experience
- Improve service
Disclosure to third parties
WOWEN does not sell, trade or transmit personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help run the site, with the requirement that these parties legally agree to keep the information confidential.
Protecting your information
We take a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. We use advanced encryption methods to protect sensitive data transmitted over the Internet. Only employees who are to perform specific services will have access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
Delete private information
You can contact WOWEN anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information about what data is stored about you or if you want us to delete your information.